We are a bimonthly magazine promoting sustainable homes to live in. The rate at which natural resources are decreasing, there won’t be enough left for our future generation. So, we need to do something about it now before it’s too late. Green living can be a solution. You will get lots of tips on how to build a sustainable home. We are looking for writers to contribute to our magazine.
• The articles must be original and cover topics related to sustainable homes.
• The articles must not be less than 700 words in length.
• We prefer articles from writers who have knowledge about this sector.
• Your writing should be plagiarism free and grammatically correct.
• Pictures are highly encouraged along with the articles.
• All submissions must include full contact information. It must also include a brief two or three sentence biography about the author.
• You can add up to two links to your preferred website from the article.
• You can send the manuscripts by email as file attachments in MS Word. The writing must be single-spaced with a blank line between every paragraph.
You should know that our editors receive a significant volume of submissions. Some of these articles may need to be peer reviewed before a decision is made. We look forward to hearing from you.